Friday, April 11, 2008

i think that ppl are lyin' 2 moi...

there are ppl who i noe that i think that they always lie 2 me...
like 4 example...
there is this gal in my sch..
she says that hendrick is her bf..
but i do not believe her
cause' that time i asked hendrick whether he has a gf
& he said no....
so i don't think that i wanna mix wif this kind of ppl...
they think they're very smart..
like can jus bluff 'little kids' jus like that
but the little kids are much more smarter than them..
that is wat i think...
and when we tok about hendrick...
she will say " you don't steal my hendrick away frm me hor.....hendrick is mine!!!"


i do not even believe that hendrick is even hers...
i even asked chen wen whether hendrick has a gf..
& he said no...


trying 2 cheat me?!
not a chance man....

No comments: